From: Shawcross Kath
Sent: 17 May 2008 09:32
To: 'Henry Sullivan'
Subject: Archivists with attitudes

Hi - moving away from action figures - I got the following on a mug as a Xmas pressie and find it very useful for keeping some management in line:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/archive/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_23519801/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

the website - American - has loads of other material relating to archivists, librarians and curators - all used to promote their own organisations and raise money - some ideas we should follow up perhaps??.

Whatever happened to "Archivists make it last longer" badges etc, the SoA produced I think? I use it as a screen saver on my pc much to amusement of colleagues.

Kath

Ms Kathleen Shawcross
Borough Archivist & Local Studies Manager
London Borough of Sutton, Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON SM1 1EA

Tel: +44 (020 8770 4745), FAX: +44 (020 8770 4777)
web site: www.sutton.gov.uk

Local Studies Centre Opening Hours

Tue, Wed & Fri 10-6pm

Thur 10-8pm

Sat 9-5pm; Sun 2-5pm

The Local Studies Centre and Office are closed on Mondays

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!