Dear list,

Jersey Archive is currently reviewing the way it works with volunteers. Currently volunteers are used for value added cataloguing, transcribing and inputting data onto laptops for later addition to our database. We are also developing a small outreach program and developing links with outside agencies.

We would be interested to hear from any list members who run a successful volunteer program, with regard to the type of activities their volunteers are involved in.

Many thanks for any input you feel you could give us.

> Trudy Foster
>
> Archivist
> Jersey Heritage
Direct line:  +44(0)1534 833375

Jersey Archive, Clarence Road, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4JY
Tel: +44 (0)1534 8333xx  Fax: +44 (0)1534 833301
Email: [log in to unmask]

Jersey Heritage protects and promotes the Island's rich heritage and cultural environment.  We aim to inspire people to nurture their heritage in order to safeguard it for the benefit and enjoyment of everyone.

The Jersey Archive will be closed for stocktaking during the first full week of December.

Jersey Archive is open to the public on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only (late night last Thursday in month).  Further details are available from our website.

New exhibition at Jersey Museum
Alias Jack Higgins is our latest exhibition all about the world-renowned and Island resident author of The Eagle Has Landed, Jack Higgins.  Packed full of Jack Higgins memorabilia, treasures include the Red Book from This Is Your Life, original artwork and book covers from his well-known novels and the original manuscript for the film The Eagle Has Landed.

Jersey Heritage protects and promotes the Island's rich heritage and cultural environment.  We aim to inspire people to nurture their heritage in order to safeguard it for the benefit and enjoyment of everyone.

Website: <http://www.jerseyheritage.org>

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged or protected by other legal rules.  It is intended solely for the addressee(s).  Access to this email by anyone other than the addressee(s) is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to, and therefore must not, disclose, copy distribute or retain this message or any part of this message.