Dear All,
Please find below details of the latest Statistician Contract vacancies we
have. If you are interested please contact me at your convenience for
further details. Please note that Blue Pelican offer a referral fee system
for any candidates placed via a recommendation, so please feel free to pass
this to anyone you know who may be interested.

If you are not currently seeking a new opportunity please accept my
apologies for having disturbed you unnecessarily.

Contract duration:   6 months initially with likelihood of extension
Contract location:   Mainland Europe
Contract Rates:      £400 - £500 per day

Requirements:
5 years commercial experience in a Life Sciences environment
Extensive knowledge of SAS and S+
Fluent English
Life Sciences degree - ideally at MSc level
Oncology experience preferred

Reporting to the Head of Biostatistics you will take responsibility for all
statistical tasks for assigned clinical trials or projects in the Oncology
therapeutic area and perform these tasks with a high level of independence.

Please contact me via telephone or email as below, and be assured that all
applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Blue pelican
Group adheres to the strictest codes of conduct and no application will be
made on behalf of any candidate without written consent.

Tel:	+44 (0)870 427 0011	[log in to unmask]

DDI:	+44 (0)870 427 0020	www.bluepelicangroup.com

Fax:	+44 (0)870 427 0012