Hello all

Our client is the world's leading organisation in sensory innovation.  They are seeking a Statistician for their Sensory Sciences Team, to support local sensory projects for the Fragrance Division based in Kent. Working closely with both the research and marketing teams, you will be confident and have the ability to communicate clearly to scientists and non-scientists at all levels.

Salary: £26,000- £40,000 PA + benefits

You should have a degree in statistics / chemometrics, with further experience or research leading to an MSc or PhD. Experience of working with SAS, SPSS or similar is preferable. You will also have the ability to handle and model complex multivariate data from a range of sources.

This role is suitable for a Statistician with little or intermediate experience.  Excellent opportunity for training and development.

The Role:
	*	To develop and maintain the statistical and analytical capability of the sensory programme at leading edge levels for the industry.
	*	To provide an expert consultancy for scientists in other functions and platforms
	*	To provide expert data analysis for the sensory scientists in the sensory and malodour research platforms
	*	To develop support packages for fragrance development, fragrance submissions, and external publications.
	*	Experimental design, data management, analysis and interpretation, in addition to pro-active development of functional expertise.

The Person:
	*	Excellent Communication skills
	*	Motivated and committed
	*	Interpersonal sensitivity
	*	Good planning & organising skills
	*	Ability to work under pressure

- About CK Clinical -

CK Clinical is a privately owned recruitment company, formed in 2004 to provide a professional and efficient recruitment service to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and contract research industries.
Since our formation we have enjoyed sustained growth and are a proven, established and valued recruitment partner in our chosen sectors. CK Clinical are preferred supplier to the top 5 global organisations within our sector as well as having agreements in place with smaller, more niche organisations too.

We know finding a new job can be a rather daunting process, whether you are an expert in your field or a new graduate ,CK Clinical are here to help you at every step of the process.  We can offer expert advice on CV writing, interview tips and techniques, or simply just help you gather all the information you may need.  We aim to put you first, be supportive and make finding your ideal job a pleasurable experience.

- Application details -

For further details, please contact Sarah Brunnen on 01438 743047.  If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for why not give us a call, we may be dealing with a vacancy better suited to your needs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

Sarah Brunnen
Biometrics Consultant

CK Clinical Limited
9 High Street
Stevenage Old Town
Hertfordshire
SG1 3BG

Direct Dial: 0845 034 3085
Tel: 01438 743047
Fax: 01438 723800

CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or
distribute the contents to any person other than the intended addressee(s).