Hi Helen we do this every year. Things that have worked are posters campaigns, films, speakers, visiting exhibitions (I recommend the forgiveness project, and the Intercom trusts LGBT heritage exhibition) multi faith lunch's, student union events- diversity quiz's etc

Good luck with it

Emma

-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Tatch
Sent: 14 May 2008 16:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Diversity weeks

Hi all

We're considering running a Diversity Week later in the year here at Brighton, to help raise awareness and promote engagement on E&D issues across the institution.  I understand that some of you have run similar events in your own institutions, and I was wondering if you could let me know what these have involved and how they have gone.

Many thanks

Helen

Helen Tatch
Equality and Diversity Adviser (Personnel)
University of Brighton

01273 642835