From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Quinn
Sent: 14 May 2008 16:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dyslexia Assessments for Staff

Just to check. Is it really the case that AtW would fund an Educational Psychologist assessment?

Our experience is that they would not so to colleagues who have not been down that route this clarification would be useful.

Best wishes,

Pete Quinn
Peter Quinn
Senior Disability Officer
University of Oxford

View the University's first Disability Equality Scheme( DES) and 2007 Annual Report at http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/eop/disab/des.shtml

T.   +44 01865 289840
F.   +44 01865 289830
E.    [log in to unmask]
W.   www.admin.ox.ac.uk/eop/
Post: Diversity and Equal Opportunities Unit, University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD In person: 5 Worcester Street Oxford [2nd floor] level access to main entrance with lift access to second floor [map of this location can be found by clicking on ,www.google.com/maps?q=ox1+2bx ==============================