From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jenny Woodhouse
Sent: 01 May 2008 11:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: E-learning providers

Dear colleagues

I am investigating providers of e-learning.  We are looking in detail at MarshallACM and Cylix.  I would be very grateful to anybody who would be willing to share their experiences of these providers - we are currently developing a questionnaire.

A colleague drew our attention to the Equality Foundation; does any HE institution on the list have any experience of this provider?  They haven't appeared on our radar so far.

With thanks

Jenny

Jenny Woodhouse
Equality and Diversity Policy Officer
University of Cambridge Human Resources Division
25 Trumpington Street
Cambridge CB2 1QA

01223 332344

Please note  that I work part-time.  My normal working days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.