Or any Ace inhibitor [often the statin gets blamed but the Ramipril is
at fault].

TIM

*************
Prof. Tim Reynolds,
Queen's Hospital,
Belvedere Rd,
Burton-on-Trent,
Staffordshire,
DE13 0RB

work tel: 01283 511511 ext. 4035
work fax: 01283 593064
work email: [log in to unmask]
home email: [log in to unmask]
**************
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s)named above and may contain information that is confidential
privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low
self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs [if you
want to believe in fairy stories and hug pixies that's up to you]. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or
implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the
word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other
than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and
may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this
email, though the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time, let me
tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be
gratified to learn there is no hidden message revealed by reading this
backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Macroshaft. However, by
pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you
can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received
this eMail in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk, and
place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.