I'm doing a library display next week and would like a few library jokes to
put on my board to catch attention

And would love to hear from you.

Rather than filling up the emails, if you'd like to reply directly to me and
I'll put them all into one message for the list

Many thanks

Petra

Petra Meeson

Health Sciences Librarian