From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roy Brigden
Sent: 18 April 2008 09:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SHCG-LIST] Compatible archive/object cataloguing systems

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ---------------

At the Museum of English Rural Life, we’re considering new cataloguing software. As our archive collections – which we take to include photographs etc – vastly outnumber the objects, does anyone have experience of or recommendations on a current archive ISAD compliant system for cataloguing objects? Any thoughts welcome,

Roy Brigden

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST

Georgina Young
Head of Social History (Maternity Cover)
National Museums Liverpool
Tel: 0151 478 4060
Fax: 0151 478 4090

www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk

National Museums Liverpool Legal Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error please take no action based upon any information contained within it and delete it immediately without retaining a copy.

WARNING: This email has been checked by National Museums Liverpool for the presence of computer viruses.
However, National Museums Liverpool will not accept any liability and all recipients are advised to carry out their own virus checks upon receipt.

National Museums Liverpool,  Social History Team,  Dock Traffic Office, Albert Dock,  Liverpool,  L3 4AX  United Kingdom