Greetings,

For the upcoming 41st Annual Chacmool conference, Cynthia Kwok and I invite
you to participate in the session we are organizing.  This year, the overall
theme is the Archaeology of Power and Authority, and our session will focus
on how diet can inform us about socio-political power.  For more
information, please see the attached session abstract.

Abstracts should be 150 words in length and can be submitted by e-mail to
[log in to unmask] or faxed to 403.282.9567.  Presenters who submit an
abstract before April 7, 2008 are eligible for travel reimbursement.
Abstracts submitted after this date may still be included, but travel
reimbursement will not be possible.

This year's conference will be held November 7 – 11, 2008 at the University
of Calgary in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. If you are unable to attend, we ask
if you could please forward the symposium abstract to interested colleagues
or students.

The full details for the conference and abstract submission forms are
available at http://arky.ucalgary.ca/chacmool2008.

We look forward to seeing you in November.

Sincerely,
Kent Bromley & Cynthia Kwok