Ok, thanks again and if anyone has a paper copy and it could send me a copy of the original, will be perfect!

Best,

Ana

Dr. Ana Belén Marín Arroyo

IIIPC. Universidad de Cantabria

+ Avda. Los Castros, s/n

39005 Santander (Spain)

( +34 625 939279   6 +34 942 202093

* [log in to unmask]    ----   [log in to unmask]

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:48:02 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Villa y Mathieu (figure 12:pp.39)
To: [log in to unmask]

The electronic ‘master copy’ online in the archive of Journal of human evolution is blacked out for some reason (I’ve just checked), so I am afraid that you will need to ask someone who has access to a paper copy to check if the original hard copy was published correctly and to either Xerox it or scan it to send it to you.

Bw

Sue.

Dr Sue Stallibrass

English Heritage Archaeological Science Adviser for North-West England,
Department of Archaeology (SACE),
Hartley Building, Brownlow Street,
University of Liverpool,
LIVERPOOL