Did Ana get a copy?

I have a pdf file for anyone interested. I will send it as an attachement, off the list, to anyone interested.

Priscilla

-----Original Message-----
From: Ana Belén Marín <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:04
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Villa y Mathieu 1991

Dear Zooarch,

I'm looking for the article of Villa y Mathieu (1991) Breakage pattern of human long bones. Journal of Human Evolution 21, 27-48.
But I need a good quality in the figures of the article. Have anyone a copy in paper or a pdf file?

Thanks in advance,

Ana

Dra. Ana Belén Marín Arroyo
IIIPC. Universidad de Cantabria
+ Avda. Los Castros, s/n
39005 Santander (Spain)

( +34 625 939279   6 +34 942 202093

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,.suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última MSN Newsletters =

AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.