Thanks very much for this!

--- On Fri, 18/4/08, Jackie Friel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Jackie Friel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Adolescent Male Mental Health
To: "Clare Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, 18 April, 2008, 10:34 AM

Hi there,

I'm writing about a similar subject: the purported 'disaffection'
of
socially excluded young men who are outside education, training and
employment.  The following publication is quite informative:

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/Children/downloads/mental_health.pdf

As is this one:

Katz, A, Buchanan, A, McCoy, A, (1999) "Young Men Speak Out",
Samaritans

Good luck!

Jackie

--

Yahoo! For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our planet. Plus find hidden Yahoo! treasure