thank you for your help, much appriciated
elizabeth

Martien Kooyman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Elisabeth,

An effective therapy for persons with the mentioned problems could be
bondingpsychotherapy.
This is an effective group psychotherapy in which past traumatic experiences
can be emotionally worked through so hey do not longer interfere in the
daily life.
The method is also effective for persons who were unsafely attached as a
small child and who due to this developed a negative self image (as is often
the case in drug addicts) and problems in relationships.

For more information see the web-sites: www.bondingpsychotherapy.org or
www.bonbdingpsychotherapie.nl

With best regards,

Dr. Martien Kooyman,

Chairman of the Flemish Dutch Chapter of The European Society for Bonding
Psychotherapy