Hi Santanu

All latest athena releases require SL4 (in particular, the release 14
series). In addition, the required SRMv2 tools are also only available
for SL4. ATLAS made a clear request for all sites to upgrade to SL4 by
March 15th (and this was broadcast on February 15th), so you are a bit
late.

ATLAS production will now make you sit in the naughty corner until you
upgrade your site.

Cheers

Graeme