great to hear - you must be thrilled.

Carolyn

Carolyn Kagan
Professor of Community Social Psychology
Director, Research Institute for Health and Social Change
Manchester Metropolitan University
Hathersage Road
Manchester, UK
M13 OJA
+44 (0)161 247 2563
Fax: +44 (0)161 247 6842
www.compsy.org.uk
http://www.rihsc.mmu.ac.uk/

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "

>>> Chris Shiel <[log in to unmask]> 21/04/2008 10:00 >>>
I am delighted to announce that we have at last established the Centre for
Global Perspectves at Bournemouth University. Its been a tough journey!
The centre will have a key role to play in developing BU's holistic
approach to global perspectives - an approach which aligns global
citizenship and SD but also embraces many of the activitites that are
undertaken in HEIs under 'internationalisation'. We are tasked with
substantially developing the 'internationalisation at home'agenda - we know
we need to do more to develop the global perspective of  UK students and to
secure greater cross-cultural learning.

I am heading up the team who include:
Sachiko Takeda (Post-doc,Research Asistant)
Caroline Howlett (Internationalisation Development co-ordinator)
Deborah Newton-Perks (International Experience and Exchanges Co-ordinator)
Noelle Robson (Centre Administrator)

Please do get in touch for information or if you have any ideas for
collaborative projects.

Reagrds
Chris Shiel

Our address is