Dear Board,

   I used the afni drawing tool to create masks  and saved them as briks. I have tried several methods, some partially successfully, but at the end of the day, I am not able to see the ROIs that I have created in SPM, and the numbers that I read in do not look correct.

  Some of the things I have tried were

  1.  the afni2analyze program

  2.  using 3dcopy to put the file into nifti format (extension .nii) which SPM5 is supposed to read.

  3.  using to3d ....

  Any help would be greatly appreciated. I sense it is not a left right thing, and is possibly more likely due to some shift in values (histogramming).

     Sincerely, Phil Baldwin