Dear John / Dear list,

Currently I am testing this part:

>  I haven't tested this, but I think it should then be possible to use the
>  Template data for each subject to register all the within subject data
>  together.  Note that the template data has multiple volumes in the same file,
>  so you'll need to change the volume selector (usually set to 1) so that the
>  second volume could be selected.

At the moment DARTEL is running without error messages (I am keeping
my fingers crossed!). But I just wanted to confirm this with you:

When entering Template files into the second pass 'Run DARTEL (create
Template)' I am only using the final template data, i.e. the
Template*_6.nii. Is it correct that I ignore Template*_0.nii to
Template*_5.nii?

Under 'Images' I have created 2 new 'Images' sections (in line with
the normal procedure from your guidelines).
- The first 'Images' section relates to the GM part (just like in the
first pass). When the volume selector is set from ^r.* to ^*.*
(enabling to select Template* files instead of the official r* files)
and the 1 is kept so that the first template volume that relates to
GM/rc1 can be selected.
- The second 'Images' section relates to the WM part (just like in the
first pass). When the file selector is set to from ^r.* to ^*.* and
the 1 to 2 the second template volume relating to WM/rc2 can be
selected.

In this second pass the 'Settings' remain original, because I am
dealing with between subject information.

I hope I have understood you correctly and am doing the right thing.

Thank you again and with kind regards,
  Simone.

Simone Reinders, PhD
King's College London