Dear All,

Would anyone on the list (or who knows a suitable graduate student) be interested in coding a social simulation in NetLogo? The programmer would be working from a detailed specification of what the programme has to do (developed by someone with an effective knowledge of algorithm design) and I estimate it would take someone adept a maximum of two days. Payment would be cash in hand at £100UK per day (or equivalent in local currency via PayPal). More work of this kind might well be available in the future to a successful applicant and this project may lead to co-authorship on an academic publication. (At present it is a policy/training project only but has obvious academic value.)

The suitable applicant would need to send me a piece of NetLogo code they had written and a rough estimate of how long it took them!

All the best,

Edmund

Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference