Hi All,

Has anyone had a look at the recent addition to the RMS website - Blueprint for Marketing Records Management Projects? http://www.rms-gb.org.uk/resources/854 What do people think of this resource? Is it something you could run with? Having started off well in our Carlisle meeting on this subject some time ago, (albeit not finishing conclusively!), does anyone feel we should revisit this subject at say our December meeting as we have not yet finalised a theme for that meeting? Can we as a group put together ideas/programmes for our group members to take forward? I’d be interested in hearing views from any sector of RM.

Regards

Lawrence

RMS North Committee Member

Lawrence Rodgers

Information Management Consultants (IMC) Ltd

12 Victoria Park

Colwyn Bay LL29 7AX

Tel: 01492 532534

Mob: 07932 175007

e: [log in to unmask]

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and please delete the message from your system immediately.