The LGSL list appears to have some strange by-products of the
concatenation - which I can't tell if they really mean what I think they
mean.

I want to tag a service - School Admissions. But the list only shows:

705 Schools - admissions - appeals

Any thoughts or comments? Am I seriously not understanding something
here?

regards

Liz

Liz Scott-Wilson
Information Management Team
Northamptonshire County Council
+44 (0)77 4681 5317

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by return of e-mail or by ringing the County Council's main switchboard on (0)1604 236236.
The information contained in this e-mail and in your reply may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation and its confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
This e-mail has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.
Northamptonshire County Council.  http://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk