Hi All

I have a fully repeated measures design with two RM factors, condition (5
levels) and session (3 levels). Session 1 is a measure of baseline
performance taken on each of the test days (each condition). I would like
to use this as a varying covariate but am unsure how to do this in SPSS.

I am aware how to do it if my design only involved a baseline measure
followed by one measure of performance - this is possible using syntax in
SPSS. Alternatively, I could convert the data into a randomised-groups
design, where measurements for each case for each condition are on a
separate line. However, as I have two RM factors I can't work out how to
do it.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

Alexa