You can't draw this graph especially easily.

The confidence interval that is relevant for a t-test is the
confidence interval of the difference between the two means, not the
confidence interval of each mean.

However, for a t-test, I would wonder whether a graph is useful.  You
are only trying to show two numbers.  You can show those two numbers
in text, or in a table, and you can give the difference between them
and the confidence interval, which is what you're interested in.

I would write something like: Group 1 had a mean value of 17 (SD 4),
group 2 had a mean of 19 (SD 3), thus group 2 had a mean which was 2
points higher (95% CIs 1, 3; p = 0.002).

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Miles
Learning statistics blog: www.jeremymiles.co.uk/learningstats