What a superb SIG event we had - everyone seems to have found it very
useful!  There were presentations and discussions round Jill's PhD viva voce
this week, Rosalind's final chapter for her PhD, Maggie's storyboarding of
her learning journey, Emma's MA and Peter's MA, Peter's TLA Stage 4
submission (and mine).

Hope you'll join us for our next SIG event - you'll be made welcome if you do,

Signing off for a few days rest pre our next research adventure!

Sarah X

http://www.TeacherResearch.net
Convenor BERA Mentoring and Coaching SIG
Current research area: Appreciative Mentoring