From: Cynthia Cozette Lee <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:36:18 +0100
Subject: Re: The Simplistic Nature of Favouritism - and How It Produces 'Junk' (fwd)

4-13-08
Dear Christine, Alan and All:
Three points I would like to make.....
I did not receive the image Rock Climber,
nor the other images.
However, am in agreement with your statements.

Do you think perhaps the central theme
is concerning "ethics" and how we need to
view ourselves in relationship to existence?
"Dancing gyroscopically...." sums it up
very well.

Meanwhile, you may want to go on www.YOUTUBE.com
and review the video "Is God Necessary for Ethics?"
It questions your beliefs.

Lastly, the Native American (Indian) tradition does consider
dreams as a powerful means of explaining how we need
to perceive reality. For those of you who were at the
New York City AERA Workshop on Action Research and
remembered my concern over completing my ethics
report I am attaching a copy for your review. It
discusses my personal code of ethics (based on the
Native American Medicine Wheel concept and the 14 virtues from Catholism)
and my professional code of ethics based on the Interstate School
Leadership Licensure Committee Standards (ISLLCS) standard number five. I
hope the animal images download on your computer.
Sincerely,
Cynthia

The information in this message and any files attached to it are strictly confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by any other person is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender should this message have been incorrectly transmitted. The views expressed in this electronic transmission do not necessarily reflect those of Oxford Centre for Mission Studies. Transmission is virus-free and we will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted. Thank you.