Congratulations to you/us all for ‘getting here’ and ‘being here’. I do wish I could make my Second Life avatar Rainbow Timeless come to life and just ‘teleport’ me to your Rockers party. The Stones seem to bridge so many generations – or do we timeless rock/n/rollers just think this?

All of this is inspiring me as I re-enter doing AR here in northern BC with students and faculty (after some years as a clinical nurse and then re-entering teaching)– I can’t let go of centring my interests from now on on the concept of ‘meaningfulness’ and what this is/means and how it is operationalized (or not) and can be facilitated for students and faculty in relation to their learning and teaching processes, in particular integrating technologies into the latter – but also in our practices as nurses/midwives/teachers. As I mark student nurses’ essays, I am absolutely tied to their stories of being-in-practice as a student in nursing and their reflections on these experiences, so much so that I have asked permission of them to write about their stories – some of which are gut-wrenching/sad/happy/soulful/horrifying etc.. - this is the bit of my scholarship and teaching that I am pursuing for the next few years. (!<@@>!).

PennyB.

I had a great big smile and laugh this morning. Thanks.