awe-some. wish I'd been there.

the audio track thing was also a cool idea, though I wonder if the
effigies' silence wouldn't have been more effective, & ironic..

also whoever made the tapes apparently didn't know that "wrought" is
the past tense (though it allows for the 'Rot' pun), and while the
alliteration & assonance in "We knew not what we would wrought" is
impressive, it's as clumsy as the cover-up that seems to be taking
place over this 'stunt'

KS