From: Devi Charurks <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:33:15 +1000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Book printing

HI Max

Do you help authors with their book?

We print books for self publishers and we are looking to partner with book
clubs and societies in Australia.

Authors benefit as they can publish their book from $10.66* per book
Min qty start from 100 books.

...And you could also benefit financially from printing with us without
doing any work.

Weıre a Brisbane based company. We have been printing books for the last 3
years.
www.bookpal.com.au <http://www.bookpal.com.au>

E.g.: If you refer 10 authors to print via us and they each make a purchase
of $1000,
you will receive $1000 (*10% of the total $10 000).

You just have to refer them to purchase at www.bookpal.com.au
<http://www.bookpal.com.au>
This can be done by putting an internet link from your website or email to
our website.

Weıre doing this by invitation only. Currently we have 10 partners joined
us.

So how does it work?

You simply tell people about our company either through:
1.           Your website,
2.           Your email, newsletter or by word of mouth.

When they come to our website and order some of our products, the system
automatically tracks the
source of the customer as your referral and your account is credited with
say, for an example, 10% of the sale to this client.

For more information, please visit
http://www.bookpal.com.au/affiliatepage.html
 then click signup in the top right corner. ..or call Ted on 1300 769 998

We are only taking in 25 partners across Australia at this stage and would
sincerely love to see you as one of our partners.

Kindest Regards,

Devi Charuruks
BookPal Australia
www.bookpal.com.au <http://www.bookpal.com.au>

*Min qty 100 books, up to 200pp, A5 size, BW print only, Paperback, Cover in
Full colour on 300gsm + gloss cello, Content on 80gsm bond, inc GST ex
delivery.

Mail to: PO Box 3422, Sunnybank Hills LPO, Q 4109 Australia

Note: Advice about self-publishing was given to the best of our knowledge.
It is not legal advice. All self-publishers are encouraged to do own
research.

 Now from his website:

Dear Book Author,

Congratulations, youŒve just taken your first step to getting self
publishedŠand to sharing your story with the world!

The truth is, whether you are a first time book author or even a seasoned
publisher, you could be a bit daunted at the whole process of self
publishing or book printing.

Letıs face itŠ you spend a few months to a few years getting your manuscript
written, then you need to get it typeset properly, get your book cover
designed, apply for your ISBN, Barcode,Š and the list goes on.

No wonder as many as 73% authors with book manuscripts never get published
because all this stuff is just too hard and takes up too much time! Itıs
sadŠ

But despair not, the solutions to self publishing problems are found right
here!

We guarantee you will not find the following elsewhere:

Print now, sell your books, then pay us in 6 months- interest free (lay-by
also available).

Professional customized Book Cover Design and Page Layout included in all
our prices.

E-book and video tutorials on self publishing when you sign up as member for
free!!

Write a media release for your book and send it to thousands of media
outlets across Australia (service coming soon).

Help book authors to launch their own web site, and list their books on hot
sites like Amazon.com (service coming soon) .

We have helped hundreds of authors all across Australia get their book
published in the past 2 years alone because we've made self publishing easy.

Watch the video - How to get your books printed with BookPal