On 13/04/2008, M. Borges Accardi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> sorry to be such an idiot, but could you please repost the anthology submission information?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mill

Anthology Submissions guidelines: Please send up to four poems,
hopefully unpublished, but if published, then with your complete
ownership of copyright and reprint rights stated, to both Candice and
Andrew in a Word attachment, with up to 50 words biodata. Deadline May
31st originally, but we are going so well, sooner would be better!

Please put 'p'etc anthology submission' in the subject line.

Okay? Did I miss anything?

Andrew