Dear Jisc List members,

Those of you who are in SOHN(RCN) or AOHNP(UK)will have received a questionnaire regarding pre -employment  and asthma, asking about your concerns.
A SAE was enclosed to return to Dr Angela Jones how is leading a study on the problems those who have asthma face at the pre employment phase.

 Here is some more information about the project:

"Towards an evidence-base for the pre-employment assessment of people with asthma

You may be aware that our team in Occupational and Environmental Medicine, based at the National Heart and Lung Institute/Royal Brompton Hospital, London, are currently working closely with a number of occupational-health experts and stakeholders on a project called PEGASUS.(PEGASUS: Pre-Employment Guideline re: Asthmatics for Use in Screening) Our aim is to produce evidence-informed guidance for the pre-employment assessment of people with asthma. We hope that this guidance will be nationally recognised. "

If you have received the form and have not yet returned it, can I encourage you to do so ASAP.

We really want to ensure that OH advisors have their concerns and opinions taken into  account. The form is also being sent to OH physicians who are in SOM. It would be a real shame if the return rate from the OH advisors did not match (or even exceed) that of the physicians.

I challenge you to get those forms out and send them back by the end of the week!

Cheers
Diane

A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net