From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Roberta Hanlon
Sent: 25 April 2008 14:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Drugs and alcohol talk

               *** WARNING ***

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an
external partner or the Global Internet.

Hi list,

I have been asked to give a talk/powerpoint presentation to managers of
signs and symptoms to be aware of when trying to detect drugs and
alcohol abuse at work. The company concerned have just drawn up a policy
and they want this talk (lasting 1-2 hours) given before the policy is
put into place.

Has anyone got something they would be willing to share, or failing that
any pointers about what I need to include?

Thanks in anticipation,

Roberta

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: