Dear Friends,

Recipes for Success - the Race for Health Multifaith Calendar and
Cookbook

The immensely popular Recipes for Success is now available in a monthly
downloadable and printable format offering not only a religious calendar
but also offering ingredients for a healthy meal from one of Britain's
black or minority ethnic communities PLUS great ways to improve
healthcare for BME people.

Click here
<http://www.raceforhealth.org/information.php?id=172&anch=Race%20for%20H
ealth>  to view the calendar, scroll down and click on April.

We would like you and your colleagues to access it as widely as
possible.  Please feel free to link to the calendar from your own
organisation's website or to give your staff access to it via your in
house newsletters/email bulletins.

We hope by linking to the calendar through the Race for Health website
that your local colleagues will learn more about the programme and about
the national commitment to achieving Race Equality.

Kind regards,

Musmirah

Musmirah Shahzada

Programme Administrator & Business Manager

Race for Health Programme

Email:           [log in to unmask]

Tel:               0161 958 4081

Fax:              0161 881 9366