Dear All,

What was the name of the mine where the UKAEA utilised the adit  (Excelsior),
for a trigger test. I know I have the vol. with p.graphs. of the  mine
entrance at the test date(and the history of the mine - inc. a p.graph of  the
cottage where Captain 'somebody' (a military Capt. who owned and  lived there
during the final part of the mines working life). I  think this could well be an
NMRS vol.(?), but can't find it yet as I have  forgotten which vol. it's in!!!
It's very irritating, I know I have seen it, and  I know I have it... but I
can't find it!

Regards, Bernard