In message <[log in to unmask]>, Rod Goslin
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>If you've seen the ebay sale page, you can email the seller and ask for
>the address of the buyer, or ask him to forward a message to the buyer,
>if he's reluctant to divulge this information.
>
>Rod Goslin

Unfortunately we didn't see the original sale. I am led to believe that
it wasn't obvious that the photo's were from Derbyshire and that it was
too late when this fact was realised. Richard Shaw has been trying to
find the sellers or the buyers, but I believe he has had no success.

Circulating this on the List is a last gasp attempt at tracing these.
However, these things do have a way of surfacing - so we are crossing
our fingers.

Cheers - Dave Williams
--
David Williams