Hello everyone

I know this has been a bit of a theme recently: sharing resources with
people who cannot access face-to-face meetings. One of the ways
presentations can be shared is by recording the audio, making sure it is
turned into a mp3 file and then embedding it into a blog, wiki or in an
online storage facility such as Internet archive:
http://www.archive.org/index.php

If you have a powerpoint presentation, one thing you can do is add audio to
it (by recording your vocals with a program such as audacity:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) and then making it into a slidecast using
slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net

Here is an example of one I made yesterday:
http://sarah-stewart.blogspot.com/2008/04/working-as-midwife-in-gisborne-new.html

I'm very happy to help if anyone wants to know more about how to do these
things, although I am not a great expert.

best wishes Sarah

--
Sarah Stewart
http://sarah-stewart.blogspot.com