Yes I agree this would be great on a website
regards maralyn

Penny Haora wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear Mary Sheridan,

I'm very interested in this talk, however, I won't be able to make it over to London on this occasion :) ... am wondering if it could possibly be recorded and put on a website somewhere???

I'm sure there are many others interested, who also can't make it...

Hoping,

Penny

Penny Haora RM MPH
PhD Candidate (Thai Health Risks Transition Study)
'Population Health in the Asia-Pacific Region' Research Theme
National Centre for Epidemiology & Population Health (NCEPH)
ANU College of Medicine and Health Sciences
Bdg 62, Mills Road
The Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, 0200

Phone: (02) 6125 5618 [intnl +61 2 6125 5618]
Mob:    0403 51 6633   [intnl +61 403 51 6633]
Fax:      (02) 6125 0740 [intnl +61 2 6125 0740]
Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://nceph.anu.edu.au/Thai_Cohort_Study/index.php
http://www.stou.ac.th/ANU/

CRICOS Provider 00120C