We have some material on the subject at the Wellcome Trust Library in
London, including the following book:

Bodily matters : the anti-vaccination movement in England, 1853-1907 /
Nadja Durbach.
Duke University Press, 2005

The author also wrote her Phd thesis at John Hopkins University on the
topic:
"Disease by law" : anti-vaccination in Victorian England, 1853-1907 / by
Nadja Durbach. 2000

Hope this helps.

Lalita Kaplish

Assistant Librarian
Wellcome Library
Wellcome Trust
183 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE, UK

T +44 (0)20 7611 7316

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in
England, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome
Trust Limited, a company registered in England,
no. 2711000, whose registered office is at
215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK.