Steve Cartwright writes :

"I clicked the link and got the message, "File not found.""

I got the same result but if you go to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migne

sub external links, last entry, to appearances the
exact same link cited by John Wickstrom, and
click, one gets the page intended:

Migne, Patrologia Graeca [NB also this online Index Auctorum of PG
=
http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/fathers/migne-patrologia-graeca.asp ]

--- not to mention  L O A D S  else. The links to PG are here
and there, fragmentary, & via Google Book search.

Mata
- -

Mata Kimasitayo
Kimasita~aT~Bloomington~In~Us