Could anyone help?  This come in to the MSRG.  Please reply to the list
and copy to [log in to unmask]  Many thanks, Richard

I am currently writing a report on a small excavation in Somerset where we
found evidence of 11th century occupation including remnants of an
earthfast building with sunken floor and was hoping to ask whether members
of the group could point me to comparable sites either in the South West
region or beyond that I could use in my discussion.

If you are in contact with other group members and are able to pass on my
request and details, I would be very grateful.

With thanks in anticipation.

Donna Young