Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:21:37 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help sourcing an image
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

I am currently examining the political propaganda of the BNP, as I have previously told the list. As part of this, I am analysing one of their leaflets circulating as part of the GLA election campaign. The front page of this leaflet is scanned here:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/johne326/London_GLA_p1a.jpg

The lower image, of three Muslim women, is immeadiately recognisable to me, but I can't track down where/when it was taken and which newspaper it appeared in. Perhaps in Blackburn, during the 'Jack Straw veil' debate a year or two ago? Does anybody else recognise it?

Any help would be gratefully received.
best
John

Try Messenger on your mobile.   Text MSN to 63463 Now.

Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live