Hello listers

I'd just like to ask anyone else who uses Google Analytics if they have
noticed the service running quite slowly recently. Could it be that
Google's Benchmarking service is putting an extra load on the service?
I signed up for Benchmarking recently and found that my web interface to
GA stopped dead. I then opted out of the facility, but I'm still finding
GA is running at a snail's pace.

Any ideas?

Jon Pratty
Head of Content
Culture24

01273 623336 (direct)
01273 623266 (main office number)
07739 287392 (mobile)

Culture24 is the new name for the 24 Hour Museum - an independent
charity who publish a family of websites including:
www.24hourmuseum.org.uk <http://www.24hourmuseum.org.uk/>
www.show.me.uk <http://www.show.me.uk/>
www.icons.org.uk <http://www.icons.org.uk/>

Partnerships: