Dear all

People often ask about creating or redeveloping small websites (small
museums, etc, also small businesses and consultants) and at the
moment I quite often recommend WordPress.  I don't have time to do
the sites myself though and so I was wondering if anyone knows anyone
who would be interested in some cheap and cheerful work configuring
WordPress Themes for people, with a bit of database work (images etc)
as well in some cases.

I know there are companies offering this, for example via the
WordPress site, but some people feel more comfortable with a more
personal relationship, and also experience of cultural sector is
often important.

Please reply off list:  **Forward** me this message - don't reply to it

Thanks
Martin

---
Martin Bazley