From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Xiaoming Zhu [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: professional development

Dear all

Just let you know that there is some updated information on the section of the Chinese Professional Development on the SSAT Chinese network website www.schoolsnetwork.org.uk/chinese

It now includes an introduction to the different routes to gain qualified teacher status and PGCE courses available for Mandarin. In the Case Studies part, some qualified teachers share their experiences on how they gained their QTS and their tips.

In the mean time please could you send any information you have about courses which you think would be useful for other teachers of Mandarin? Also, please let me know what else you think should be covered in the professional development section. We do hope this section is a real help and support to those who are in the teaching career and those who are seeking to be teachers of Mandarin.

Best wishes,
Xiaoming

Xiaoming Zhu
National Network Coordinator for Chinese Networks
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Academy. Employees of Djanogly City Academy Nottingham are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to Academy policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. This e-mail does not form part of a legally binding agreement.
Warning: Although Djanogly City Academy Nottingham has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the Academy cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Network Manager.
Djanogly City Academy Nottingham
http://www.djanogly.notts.sch.uk