There are no timings at all to speak of. I have not had a programme yet
but had to go out with some publicity. Any timings mentioned are the
same as last year.

Mark Bryant

01844 217599
07887 928 723

"Classic": A book which people praise but don't read.
*- Mark Twain*

Ian Stringer wrote:

> I hope its not too late for alterationa as there also no time listed
> for the author!
>  and there is no mention of lunch being provided or if we offer
> vegetarian option
>
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Mike Brook <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>     Yes it does.  Is this a draft, and if so do we want to say Viewing
>     can start at 12 with Lunch?  On this version it looks like viewing
>     is crammed into half an hour.
>
>     Mike

The information in this message including any attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only. If you are not the named or intended recipient you may not copy, distribute, or deliver this message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If you receive this message in error please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system