Colleagues

those with long memories may remember Keith Woodhead's article "The Dorset Performance Study"
PLJ, Vol.9 No.3, 1994.
It described how the authority used a computer model to compare the performance of any one library with its potential level of use.

Are any of you out there using a similar model or technique? If so, I would be most interested to hear from you.

I would be willing to collate replies for the list.

thankyou in advance,
Andrew

Andrew Sandeman,
LO.Service Development,
Level C3, Desk 071,
Waverley Court,
4 East Market Street,
Edinburgh. EH8 8BG
0131 469 5866

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this eMail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person.

The Council has endeavoured to scan this eMail message and attachments for computer viruses and will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.