Thanks to those at Lancaster!

________________________________

From: Burgess, Sam
Sent: 04 April 2008 11:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LIST ILL - Social Compass

Hi all,

Is anyone able to copy the following for us - can provide a BLDSC number
if necessary.

Social Compass  2004 51 (4):  523-543
Selinper, L.  The forgoten factor: the uneasy relationship between
relition and development

Thanks
Sam

Miss Sam Burgess BA(Hons) MCLIP
Head Librarian

Academy Library and Information Service
Swindon & North Wilts Health & Social Care Academy
Swindon and Marlborough NHS Trust
Great Western Hospital
Marlborough Road
Swindon
Wiltshire
SN3 6BB

NB: As I am deaf, I do NOT use the telephone personally.
But you can contact the Library on 01793 604593 / 6

Swindon & Marlborough NHS Trust
Great Western Hospital
Marlborough Road
Swindon
SN3 6BB
Tel 01793 60 40 20

http://www.swindon-marlborough.nhs.uk

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) addressed.
If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, disclosing, copying, distributing or retaining this message, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Swindon & Marlborough NHS Trust.
All messages sent by the Trust are checked for viruses but this does not, and cannot, guarantee that a virus has not been transmitted.
The Trust accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.