Colleagues/

I will be one of four keynote speakers at the  3rd International Plagiarism Conference

"Transforming Practice for an Authentic Future"

to be held June 23-25 2008. City Campus East, Northumbria University, Newcastle-upon-tyne, UK

[ http://www.plagiarismconference.co.uk/index.php ]

I have been asked to discuss

"The Learning and Teaching Challenges and Opportunities Associated with the Development of Information Literacy in the Web 2.0 Environment"

I Would Greatly Appreciate Cites / Sites to Any / All Relevant Articles /Studies / Reports/WebSources that Address / Consider / Discuss these issues In / Out of the Plagiarism Context.

While I'm Interested In Any / All Disciplines, I Have A Particular Interest In The Sciences/Technology Higher Education Environment.

***Please post recommendations as comments on the blog associated with this request at***

[ http://infolitweb20.blogspot.com/ ]

Thanks A Million!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

There is Nothing More Powerful Than  An Idea Whose Time Has Come
Victor Hugo
[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows
[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]