Dear colleagues,

May I draw your attention to this position currently available in UCD (University College Dublin) Library

Project Manager

Institutional Repository

James Joyce Library

Ref: 003432
Fixed-term 2-year post

Applications are invited for the fixed-term 2-year position of Project Manager - Institutional Repository, UCD Library. Applicants must hold a primary degree and postgraduate qualification in librarianship, with previous experience of working in an academic library.

The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and enthusiastic, will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a busy and demanding environment.

Salary Scales:
€36,170 - €52,415 p.a. - Assistant Librarian II
€48,342 - €58,483 p.a. - Assistant Librarian I

Appointment to the above scales and a particular point on scale will be commensurate with qualifications and experience

Applications for this post will go directly to:
Ms Karen Hayes, UCD Library
Librarian's Office
UCD Library
Belfield
Dublin 4

Prior to application: further information (including Application Procedures for Library Positions) should be obtained from our website www.ucd.ie/vacancies.

Informal enquiries may be made to

Rosalind Pan

Phone: +353 1 7167541

Email: [log in to unmask]

Closing date: 12noon, Friday 9th May 2008.

UCD is an equal opportunities employer.

 <http://www.ucd.ie/personl/html/vacancies/> Further Details

Marie  Burke

Deputy Librarian Operations, Systems and HR (Recruitment), UCD Library

Phone:  353 1 7167614

Email:    [log in to unmask]