Dear Dawn

From memory, I don't think Ingenta hosts Blackwell content post 2007.

Best wishes
Claire Grace

Resources Manager,
Open University Library
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA
Tel: (01908) 653291
Fax:(01908) 692211

-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dawn Fitzgerald
Sent: 23 April 2008 13:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: IngentaConnect problems?

Dear All,

I work at the University of Kent and we are also experiencing problems
accessing titles via Ingenta -errors I have got are similar to yours:

Browse Error
Due to an unexpected error we have been unable to complete this
operation. Please try again later. If the problem continues, please
contact [log in to unmask]

Another journal title I have just tried is Labour and I got the
following error:

Content Not Found
Unfortunately we are unable to locate the content you are looking for.
It is possible that the publisher, journal or issue is no longer hosted
at Ingenta, or that the link that brought you to this page is incorrect.

I am going to contact Ingenta now and await a response.

Thanks.

Best wishes.

Dawn Fitzgerald
University of Kent